Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Best Dressed - Teen Choice Awards 2011

Hello everyone!

I'd just like to introduce myself, my name is Lisa and I guess will I now be the 'blogger' for STYL. I'm so excited to start doing this, I really love fashion blogging and I think this will be a lot of fun. So for my first post, I've decided to do a little Best Dressed list from the Teen Choice Awards that happened yesterday. It's odd watching the show, being 22 right now, but I really love seeing what people wear to an award show like this. I noticed a lot of colors, different prints, short length dresses, fun accessories, and great shoes. With this type of gathering, I think it's fun to be a little out there and wear something that expresses your individuality. If only we had their stylists!










(Images: Zimbio.com)

And here's to several posts! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment